Has This Team Turned The Corner?

MagicBird

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">nats, down 4-0 in SF, could fall under .500. (side note: apologies to brian kenny for telling him 50 times not to worry)</p>? Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="
">August 16, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You sure do hate the Nats:)

How cute:) they will turn it around with or without Matt Williams.

Are you banned from Harrisburg Senators Park for vandalism?:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sure do hate the Nats:)

How cute:) they will turn it around with or without Matt Williams.

Are you banned from Harrisburg Senators Park for vandalism?:)

No I am a season ticket holder ;) I like it there. One of the nicest parks in all of baseball. Majors or Minors. You should come to a Bowie game next year with me. Tickets my treat. I destroy nothing.

No, I am a season ticket holder ;) I like it there. One of the nicest parks in all of baseball. Majors or Minors. You should come to a Bowie game next year with me. Tickets my treat. I destroy nothing.

Me to ??? :)

I was there for a doubleheader on the final game of the season in 2008.

It was Matt Wieters' last 2 games as a Baysox before moving up to the AAA-Tides the next season.

The Senators' manager John Stearns said that I scared him. :laughlol:

It was Matt Wieters' last 2 games as a Baysox before moving up to the AAA-Tides the next season.

It's the mask I'm sure. :P

If you are in town, we will go. No masque.

Some folks are not really Orioles fans that visit here.

washington_natinals.jpg

I know that was a swipe at me and the Orioles are always first to me. Grew up in Hereford and proud of my home town.

And yes, I like the Nats because I live in DC and it's a great park, easily commutable with the metro and they spend money on their team. I like both teams as many here do.

So there!:)

It feels like this weekend may be a sign of good things to come. I know its the A's, but it seems like this could be the corner this team needed to turn to make a run.

All the pundits are in love with the Blue Jays & Yankees, but I would not be surprised if either or both imploded at some point and we still win the division. This weekend series makes that hope realistic.

This is a reactionary post, a positive reactionary post. I would wait until they play the Mets and Twins to get a better assessment. If they keep playing well (those series are at home), with the well-known trend of Showalter teams playing well in September, they will have positioned themselves nicely for a run at the playoffs/division.

This is a reactionary post, a positive reactionary post. I would wait until they play the Mets and Twins to get a better assessment. If they keep playing well (those series are at home), with the well-known trend of Showalter teams playing well in September, they will have positioned themselves nicely for a run at the playoffs/division.

Well, to be honest like most Ive been waiting to react in a positive manner but this series so far feels different. I know the SP cant be trusted, but they showed some signs that might make one think they could be on the right track. And the hitting came thru when it had too. This team is due for a run of guys finally playing like they are capable of playing.

Archived