Upcoming Unencumbered Free Agent

weams

I think he'd look great in LF next year with Parra in RF and Davis at 1B.

Sure; just want to say the Orioles blow the budget on those three and get zero pitching if that happens. But it could be a killer lineup.

I'd rather they invest some of the budget on both sides of the team.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Idk where this notion comes from. He's been above average, more so in LF (career DRS + 6) where he's spent the bulk of his time and he has a plus arm.

I think I would enjoy him in left field for five seasons. And 67 Million.

I agree that Cespedes would look good in LF for the Orioles, BUT........

I'm curious why he has been such a tradable commodity - 3 teams in the last two years. The Tigers traded one of their top pitchers, Rick Porcello, for him, then dumped him to the Mets for a couple Single A pitchers. It just seems there's possibly some underlying reason why he is traded. Is he a head case of some kind; have a bad attitude; not a team player?

Single A pitchers? Do you even want facts in your post. The one pitcher just got promoted to the majors and was their top pitching prospect.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'd enjoy Margot Robbie in my bed seven nights a week. But it's not gonna happen. He will get closer to 100 million than 67. 5/85 or 6/100 sounds about right to me.

Year after year, whatever we think these premium players might get in free agency they always seem to exceed it.

I'd enjoy Margot Robbie in my bed seven nights a week. But it's not gonna happen. He will get closer to 100 million than 67. 5/85 or 6/100 sounds about right to me.

Year after year, whatever we think these premium players might get in free agency they always seem to exceed it.

How is he that much better than Cruz?

Five years younger and can play adequate defense. Plus speed too. That's worth more money than a 34 year old DH coming off a career year.

Who said he was better? I'm just telling you what he'll get paid.

Five years younger and can play adequate defense. Plus speed too. That's worth more money than a 34 year old DH coming off a career year.

Who said he was better? I'm just telling you what he'll get paid.

Pablo Sandoval got 5/95 last year coming off his age 28 season and Hanley Ramirez got 4/88 coming off his age 30 season. Granted both guys were signed by the Red Sox, but I think that's your baseline.

Metrics don't like him enough.

Pablo Sandoval got 5/95 last year coming off his age 28 season and Hanley Ramirez got 4/88 coming off his age 30 season. Granted both guys were signed by the Red Sox, but I think that's your baseline.

That's close metrics be doggoned.

Think your a good bit off on the money sode of things. Cespedes will get a deal that approaches 20 million AAV over 5 to 6 years likely. Something like 5/90 would be the low end I think

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Archived