vs. TWINS, 8/20

OFFNY

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet they call it.

That would be nuts. I am in Frederick and the Sun actually was out before it got dark. They should be able to start prepping the field in 45 mins. There is some stuff on

the radar that looks like its trying to backfill, but they just need to be a little more patient.

That would be nuts. I am in Frederick and the Sun actually was out before it got dark. They should be able to start prepping the field in 45 mins. There is some stuff on

the radar that looks like its trying to backfill, but they just need to be a little more patient.

At this rate I'm going to get to actually SEE some baseball tonight!

o

This exchange from last night's game thread needs to be stickied somewhere:

On the issue of give-back runs, I am not completely convinced that the give-back percentage being around the average league scoring percentage means that the Orioles give-back percentage is also around the average league give-back percentage. These are two different things.

On the issue of give-back runs, I am not completely convinced that the give-back percentage being around the average league scoring percentage means that the Orioles give-back percentage is also around the average league give-back percentage. These are two different things.

You should look at the more detailed analysis that I posted today on the main board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shapiro, in addition to his duties with the Indians, serves on Commissioner Rob Manfred’s competition committee. He previously was a part of former Commissioner Bud Selig’s committee for on-field matters, a role he assumed since 2009.

Angelos used to be on that committee. So was Andy MacPhail.

OK.

You can ask schittenden to do some more leg work on it if you want to be completely convinced.

You should look at the more detailed analysis that I posted today on the main board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.orioleshangout.com/blog/hangouters-highlights/777/hhp-

Archived