J.J. needs to go to DL... (Disabled)

EagleOriole

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He can barely run. He had trouble making the throw on that chopper in the 8th. It is clear he is not right and it is clear his back is hurting him. He is officially hurting the team. He needs to go on the DL.

Yes, Hardy is hurting. But hurting the team? I don't know about that. Who was going to make the play on the chopper? Flaherty? I think not.

Yes, Hardy is hurting. But hurting the team? I don't know about that. Who was going to make the play on the chopper? Flaherty? I think not.

Of course Flaherty can make the play. JJ has looked positively feeble both in the field and at bat for a week or more now. I hope he's hurting and time off will cure the ills. Otherwise it's going to be a long next 2 years on that contract.

He is hurting the team right now. That chopper probably was an infield hit for anyone, but you could see the pain on his face. I wouldn't mind seeing Ozzie Martinez up (heard great things about his defense).

Of course Flaherty can make the play. JJ has looked positively feeble both in the field and at bat for a week or more now. I hope he's hurting and time off will cure the ills. Otherwise it's going to be a long next 2 years on that contract.

This is what I hope as well.(That he is a little hurt). JJ has been one of my favorite players since I started following the Orioles.

JJ has seemed to be pulling up lame for several weeks now when he's running to first. He is probably my favorite current Oriole but I really think he is hurting the team right now. Does anyone have an idea how much weight he has lost? He seems a lot thinner than usual.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is Paul Janish still in the organization?

I totally agree that getting a glove man would be fine. JJ isn't hitting anyway, so we'd might as well get good defense and let JJ get healthy.

Yeah Janish is SS at AAA. I expect someone to be called up Sept 1.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I had almost forgotten about him till I saw him in Durham vs. The Tides last week. He'd definitely be an option. He was highly touted for his D this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is he will give you about the same offense as JJ.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived