vs. ROYALS, 8/25

OFFNY

I like Parra a lot. I don't care about whether he makes the "difference" a lot of posters have moaned about; the games are a lot more fun to watch with him in them.

Yeah, and he seems to do some of the things at the plate the people are always complaining a lot of our guys don't. Go with the pitch, judge the strike zone fairly well, hit it the opposite way.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Halfway joking, but I'd be happy if 3 guys in an inning just stuck the bat out and ran to first like their hair was on fire. Worked for the Twins. It may lead to some mistakes. They obviously are not shortening the swing to just make contact.

Reminds me of another thing this team lacks in.. Speed. We might have the slowest team in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to repeat an earlier comment but I truly believe Buck needs to find a replacement for Gonzo now. Its just not working any more and he didn't do anything to convince him it is..or could be.

I don't have a clue. I do not know squat. But he only gave up 3 runs.

Not to repeat an earlier comment but I truly believe Buck needs to find a replacement for Gonzo now. Its just not working any more and he didn't do anything to convince him it is..or could be.

:confused: Gonzalez was the least problem today. The offense is again tanking.

Archived