Chris was upset

weams

For those who were at the game, how many KC fans were there? In the clips I've seen, I noticed some blue more than I would have liked. So is this next progression of the KC bandwagon like we saw near the end of last year? They may have been a good story, but their chest thumping players and dumb immature antics like last night surely would turn off the true baseball fan.

In my section out in left field, there were very few KC fans.

For those who were at the game, how many KC fans were there? In the clips I've seen, I noticed some blue more than I would have liked. So is this next progression of the KC bandwagon like we saw near the end of last year? They may have been a good story, but their chest thumping players and dumb immature antics like last night surely would turn off the true baseball fan.

"They got nowhere else to go..."

Seriously? Real "true "fans? They are drawing over 30k fans during the week with schools back in session. They are starved for winner here like Baltimore was.

This, in part, is what struck me about how amateurish KC acted. And the players must know it

If KC had been hitting grand slam home runs they would have been smacking their chests, and lord knows what else. The O's hit back to back home runs and certainly celebrated, especially in their dugout, but their behavior could only be described as restrained when considering what the KC players would have been doing.

And in the face of this the KC manager has the gall to order his pitcher to hit Davis? Why? Because he didn't like our quiet professionalism? And you saw the KC pitcher apologize to Davis. There's no way he liked doing what he did.

I'm a guy who believes that talent and success leads to good chemistry more than anything else, and is more important than anything else. But I have also seen how one unhappy individual can drag down a whole team's performance. There is no way the KC players can be happy about yesterday, and the KC manager is just a giant douche for letting his guys jump around and act like toddlers when they want, and then order a guy to be hit because an opposing team gets 4 or 5 good at-bats in a row.

This, in part, is what struck me about how amateurish KC acted. And the players must know it

If KC had been hitting grand slam home runs they would have been smacking their chests, and lord knows what else. The O's hit back to back home runs and certainly celebrated, especially in their dugout, but their behavior could only be described as restrained when considering what the KC players would have been doing.

And in the face of this the KC manager has the gall to order his pitcher to hit Davis? Why? Because he didn't like our quiet professionalism? And you saw the KC pitcher apologize to Davis. There's no way he liked doing what he did.

I'm a guy who believes that talent and success leads to good chemistry more than anything else, and is more important than anything else. But I have also seen how one unhappy individual can drag down a whole team's performance. There is no way the KC players can be happy about yesterday, and the KC manager is just a giant douche for letting his guys jump around and act like toddlers when they want, and then order a guy to be hit because an opposing team gets 4 or 5 good at-bats in a row.

Perfectly stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have MLB.TV you should check out the 8th inning on the KC feed. They basically called Buck an embarrassment to the game by standing at 1B glaring at the pitcher. They said he must think he's intimidating Morales. They said something along the lines of they've never seen such ridiculous behavior from a manager, and probably never will again. Lol.

Is that how it happens? Does the manager call for a hit batter? Doesn't seem like it.

Archived