Will We See More of the Young Guys?

Bahama O's Fan

Sorry' date=' quotes[/quote']

I know you did, I just wanted to reiterate the point.

None of them look to me to be more valuable then your average bullpen arm/ swing man.

Main reason I want to see them in is to give Machado and Schoop a day off.

And I am interested in how Wright's stuff looks in the pen.

Givens is probably the best of the young guys. I expect to see him get innings the rest of way. As long as he does not get 50 innings in the majors this year.

I would like to see Lake play all three OF spots to see how he is defensively. Could be the O's 4th OFer, but I haven't see enough from him yet.

Clevenger is not young but looks like a good addition and should get playing time.

I expect to see Wilson get a start or two and Drake and Rondon to gets innings.

Givens is probably the best of the young guys. I expect to see him get innings the rest of way. As long as he does not get 50 innings in the majors this year.

I would like to see Lake play all three OF spots to see how he is defensively. Could be the O's 4th OFer, but I haven't see enough from him yet.

Clevenger is not young but looks like a good addition and should get playing time.

I expect to see Wilson get a start or two and Drake and Rondon to gets innings.

Why do you care about 50 innings?

Why do you care about 50 innings?

Givens may have a shot at rookie of the year next year if thing fall a certain way.

If the O's can't acquire an experience starter then Britton may move to the starting rotation. Givens may fill his spot at closer. Closer is a sport that could win ROY.

Givens may have a shot at rookie of the year next year if thing fall a certain way.

If the O's can't acquire an experience starter then Britton may move to the starting rotation. Givens may fill his spot at closer. Closer is a sport that could win ROY.

Britton will be lucky if his arm doesn't fall off. He's not a starter.

a) The Orioles shouldn't be making playing time decisions based on hypothetical future awards. b) Doesn't Givens have 45 days on the active roster prior to 1 September, thus making him a '15 rookie?

Archived