CSNMidatlantic: Just Trying to Take it all In

weams

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/blog/orioles-talk/orioles-watch-blue-jays-celebrate-title-15-2-loss?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

"I'm trying not to reminisce too much just yet. I definitely want to enjoy these last few games, just kind of take everything in, being around these guys, playing in front of our fans, and wearing this uniform. I try not to let myself look too far ahead. I think, if I did that, it would be a lot harder the last few days and take some joy away. I'm trying to take everything in and enjoy it."

It's a bittersweet final weekend. I'm older now but you still get an attachment to the players. I wish all of the pending free agents well, wether its in Baltimore or elsewhere.

I agree. I'm just torn apart right now. I wanted this story to end in a completely different way. It's a lot less painful for a guy to walk away with a WS ring than a lot of missed opportunities to win it all.

It feels like Davis knows he's gone. I wish to God I could be at the final game at OPACY to say goodbye to the team that snapped the darkest streak in Orioles history.

They'll never know how much I personally appreciated 2012. My feelings on the last two years are well-documented, but I wish all those players leaving the very best. I'm sure they'll enhance whatever team purchases their contract.

Best to you all.

Again, here's to brighter days.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6vQpW9XRiyM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MSK

I agree. I'm just torn apart right now. I wanted this story to end in a completely different way. It's a lot less painful for a guy to walk away with a WS ring than a lot of missed opportunities to win it all.

It feels like Davis knows he's gone. I wish to God I could be at the final game at OPACY to say goodbye to the team that snapped the darkest streak in Orioles history.

They'll never know how much I personally appreciated 2012. My feelings on the last two years are well-documented, but I wish all those players leaving the very best. I'm sure they'll enhance whatever team purchases their contract.

Best to you all.

Again, here's to brighter days.

MSK

Nice post. I'll say goodbye for you. Also, 2014 was much better than 2012. Been a fun team. I look forward to seeing what gets built around Manny, Schoop and Jones.

Whatever you think about U2 and Bono, I think this is a relevant quote:

"I was explaining to people the other night, but I might've got it a bit wrong – this is just the end of something for U2. And that's what we're playing these concerts – and we're throwing a party for ourselves and you. It's no big deal, it's just – we have to go away and ... and dream it all up again."

Whatever you think about U2 and Bono, I think this is a relevant quote:
"I was explaining to people the other night, but I might've got it a bit wrong – this is just the end of something for U2. And that's what we're playing these concerts – and we're throwing a party for ourselves and you. It's no big deal, it's just – we have to go away and ... and dream it all up again."
I do too. Good pull.

With or without you?

With or without you?

All Adam is saying is Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own. He doesn't want an Exit of all the free agents. He doesn't want the 2016 Orioles to be Bad. Maybe Duquette Still Hasn't Found What He's Looking For, sometimes he looks like a Lady With The Spinning Head, but he'll put together a winner. Sure, Travis Snider was a Lemon, and most of his '15 transactions were just Running to Stand Still. But we'll all be back rooting for the Orioles because Love Is Blindness.

Archived