Buck's Mother Passed Away Last Night

weams

Buck was extremely uncomfortable in talking about this in the presser(and rightly so). I think the question was open ended but implying if "Buck was sad today". I think it is highly inappropriate to ask anyone in a press conference about losing a family member.Nothing short of a personal condolence privately is appropriate.

I agree. there are just some things you shouldn't ask someone, that being one of them

Buck was extremely uncomfortable in talking about this in the presser(and rightly so). I think the question was open ended but implying if "Buck was sad today". I think it is highly inappropriate to ask anyone in a press conference about losing a family member.Nothing short of a personal condolence privately is appropriate.
Amazing. They are unable to ask appropriate baseball questions, but they can ask inappropriate personal ones. Clown act bros.

I watched the interview and could sense something was off with him. I did not know about his mother until after the game because I just moved intot he DC area friday (hangout nights here i come!) As someone who didnt know it did not seem like a harsh question and he answered it perfectly, and everyone then knew it had nothing to do with the orioles.

Right and for the life of me I could not fathom the reason or point of asking such a question. I am amazed he didn't just walk away or say what do you think?

Archived