Thuhhh Yankees lose!

weams

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thaa yankees lose! Thaaa yankees lose! Ahh, that was a great pitched game, the yanks look old and Cashman still has to pay them.

Only time I've ever seen Keuchel lose on tv was when he faced the O's. He was great as usual, just outstanding, really enjoyed Tony Sipp's big strikeout also.

The 9 Astros starters tonight made $27,859,980 this season. Jacoby Ellsbury who was benched, made $21,142,857 this year.

As they reminded us on WFAN, NY ended the year losing 7 of last 8. All that payroll got them 1 more game than the Orioles. Suzyn Waldman was trying to keep the faith noting that Houston's closer had struggled of late. Not tonight. The Yanks went down 1-2-3 in the 9th with Beltran and ARod both striking out. Life is good.

One down. Now we just need the jays and Cubs to lose. Yes I'm rooting against jake.

Yup. I'm still bitter that Jake wouldn't produce for us but now he's Cy Young. Such BS. I wanna see him get shelled in the NLDS and cost the Cubbies the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As they reminded us on WFAN, NY ended the year losing 7 of last 8. All that payroll got them 1 more game than the Orioles. Suzyn Waldman was trying to keep the faith noting that Houston's closer had struggled of late. Not tonight. The Yanks went down 1-2-3 in the 9th with Beltran and ARod both striking out. Life is good.

I was able to listen to exactly one inning of WFAN before switching to the Houston broadcast. Can you imagine having to spend the entire year listening to them?

That game was a very satisfying listen from start to finish.

I loved it when the "home faithful" booed Gardner. Can you imagine if the Orioles were losing to the Tigers last year and Markakis was 0-4 with 3K's? Would a single fan boo him?

That game was a very satisfying listen from start to finish.

I loved it when the "home faithful" booed Gardner. Can you imagine if the Orioles were losing to the Tigers last year and Markakis was 0-4 with 3K's? Would a single fan boo him?

I didn't even boo Chen.

Archived