Thuhhh Yankees lose!

weams

Yup. I'm still bitter that Jake wouldn't produce for us but now he's Cy Young. Such BS. I wanna see him get shelled in the NLDS and cost the Cubbies the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must confess that I'm sort of rooting for the Cubs. That's because my two brothers are Cubs fans.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup. I'm still bitter that Jake wouldn't produce for us but now he's Cy Young. Such BS. I wanna see him get shelled in the NLDS and cost the Cubbies the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy for Jake. It's not his fault we have a crappy pitching development program. I wish him well but I am pulling for Stros in the WS.

You never know, but I'd like to think the O's deserve a tiny bit of credit for getting the NYY primed to lose last night.

I was able to listen to exactly one inning of WFAN before switching to the Houston broadcast. Can you imagine having to spend the entire year listening to them?

I frequently have found listening to the Yankee radio broadcasts to be entertaining -- as long as you're not too interested in being enlightened about the game or about baseball in general. As has often been said, the Yankees are the only team in MLB that plays 324 regular season games -- the 162 that go on on the field and the 162 that John Sterling describes on the radio.

You never know, but I'd like to think the O's deserve a tiny bit of credit for getting the NYY primed to lose last night.

I frequently have found listening to the Yankee radio broadcasts to be entertaining -- as long as you're not too interested in being enlightened about the game or about baseball in general. As has often been said, the Yankees are the only team in MLB that plays 324 regular season games -- the 162 that go on on the field and the 162 that John Sterling describes on the radio.

I switched shortly after I realized that Rasmus had hit a home run while they were in the process of recounting some irrelevant story about the Mets. They finished the story first LOL.

I was able to listen to exactly one inning of WFAN before switching to the Houston broadcast. Can you imagine having to spend the entire year listening to them?

I had to listen to them on the way home in the car. They are by far, the most annoying announcers in baseball. I enjoyed how sad they sounded at the end, however.

Later I heard the Astros radio guy after the final out "Start spreading the news, the Astros win!" Priceless.

1006_hounyy_crystal_reax_med_1hvilmyw.gif

I had to listen to them on the way home in the car. They are by far, the most annoying announcers in baseball. I enjoyed how sad they sounded at the end, however.

Later I heard the Astros radio guy after the final out "Start spreading the news, the Astros win!" Priceless.

Looks like Billy's been taking acting lessons from Befuddled Jags Fan.

179505-Jacksonville-Jaguars-wtf-guy-g-d9yu.gif

Saw that last night :rofl: still laughing the nummy wanted a strike 3 call on a ball a foot off the plate

The Yanks lose a one game wildcard playoff. Watch the wildcard get changed to the best 2 of 3. :thumbsup1:

Even before that happens, why don't we put a timer on how long it will before the first article appears on how it is bad for baseball that neither Boston or New York is still playing. The millions in the northeast have been deprived and are forced to hear about St. Louis or Toronto or Kansas City, god forbid. Millions will shut off their TVs and deprive the support of big revenue as well as "national" meaningfulness.

I don't watch ESPN; is it telling people the Astros won or that the Yankees lost? I'll bet timing is 2:1 on the Yankees. It's almost as bad as golf where someone can set a new record for low score and the headline will be "Tiger is only 13 strokes back."

I only listened to the 9th inning with the MLB At Bat app. My soul is much too valuable to lose it being a Yankees fan.

Archived