Thuhhh Yankees lose!

weams

o

Booing Yankees Fans Got The Misery They Deserve

(By Barry Petchesky)

http://deadspin.com/booing-yankees-fans-got-the-misery-they-deserve-1735150384

Alex Rodriguez said that he did not hear the boos.

No really, he actually said that:

"Honestly, I didn't hear any boos," said Rodriguez, whose resurgent year ended with an 0-for-4. "I was just trying to get on base, a walk, a base hit, slap the ball to right field. I didn't hear anything, I didn't see anything, overall I can say to the fans, 'Thank you.'"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Honestly, I didn't hear any boos," said Rodriguez, whose resurgent year ended with an 0-for-4. "I was just trying to get on base, a walk, a base hit, slap the ball to right field. I didn't hear anything, I didn't see anything, overall I can say to the fans, 'Thank you.'"

You think that A-Roid would lie? Obviously, he is losing his hearing in his old age.

Can't find the stat online right now but thought I'd heard on radio this morning that Rod has one of the lowest (if not the lowest) postseason RISP BA in history.

Can't find the stat online right now but thought I'd heard on radio this morning that Rod has one of the lowest (if not the lowest) postseason RISP BA in history.

I heard that also.

He apparently passed Nick Swisher for a race to the bottom.

You think that A-Roid would lie? Obviously, he is losing his hearing in his old age.

It's annoying to me whenever somebody starts a sentence with "To be honest with you" and/or "Honestly," as Rodriguez did here:

"Honestly, I didn't hear any boos," said Rodriguez, whose resurgent year ended with an 0-for-4.

To be be honest with me ???

The insinuation is that most of the time, you're unloading a boatload of lies on me. BUT NOW, you're going to "be honest with me."

Gee, thanks for actually being truthful, since that is apparently a rare act for you.

There is essentially no record offensively of the Yankees playing in any post season game. "Today today today today, we consider ourselves. Selves. Selves. Selves. The same. Same same same. As the Orioles. Orioles orioles orioles.

Btw. Big O in the anthem in the Bronx.

It's annoying to me whenever somebody starts a sentence with "To be honest with you" and/or "Honestly," as Rodriguez did here:

To be be honest with me ???

The insinuation is that most of the time, you're unloading a boatload of lies on me. BUT NOW, you're going to "be honest with me."

Gee, thanks for actually being truthful, since that is apparently a rare act for you.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And after flying to CF, A-Rod is now 0 for his last 19 in postseason with RISP

<a href="https://t.co/kz20UALhvD">https://t.co/kz20UALhvD</a></p>— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) <a href="

">October 7, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There is essentially no record offensively of the Yankees playing in any post season game. "Today today today today, we consider ourselves. Selves. Selves. Selves. The same. Same same same. As the Orioles. Orioles orioles orioles.

Btw. Big O in the anthem in the Bronx.

Reminds me a bit of a Facebook conversation between me (a Ravens fan) and a friend (a Broncos fan, still bitter over the Mile High Miracle game):

Him: Who was the last team to make it to a Super Bowl?

Me: Who was the last team to play in the Super Bowl?

(Because Peyton Manning Fail, of course. )

safety.gif

Reminds me a bit of a Facebook conversation between me (a Ravens fan) and a friend (a Broncos fan, still bitter over the Mile High Miracle game):

Him: Who was the last team to make it to a Super Bowl?

Me: Who was the last team to play in the Super Bowl?

(Because Peyton Manning Fail, of course. )

safety.gif

The reports about Sabathia essentially needing to be carried from the Yankees clubhouse last Friday would lead to some concerns about how their management controls the club culture.

Archived