Game 2, April 2nd Cabrera's First 2008 Start

weams

Go Brian!!!! :D

This is hugely amusing to me tonight. I'm watching the Reds on FSN, who are playing the D'backs and who have an Upton on their team, and following the O's here who are playing Tampa Bay with the other Upton on their team! That won't happen every night, LOL ;)

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In defense for Mora, he thought that the Ball was caught on the line drive and neither ump called anything for a good couple secs. I even thought it was caught, and why run when its and out.

Anyways i dont like Mora so he should of hustled no matter what but i was giving the guy a little defense there.

Why run when its out? What happens if the ball pops out of the glove. You could be on base if you hustle.

Is anyone else having audio problems on MASN2? I have the volume cranked and can just barely hear the anouncers. I switched over to the Nats game on MASN to check the audio there and almost blew my speakers.

I am having no problems. Both MASN and MASN2 are coming in clear.

Is anyone else having audio problems on MASN2? I have the volume cranked and can just barely hear the anouncers. I switched over to the Nats game on MASN to check the audio there and almost blew my speakers.

I'm having the same problem.

Archived