Best AL Record Since Dan Duquette Arrived.

weams

Sun

During their time together, the Orioles own the best regular-season record in the American League.

The fans here have had more happy evenings than any other fan base since Dan Duquette has taken over.

You can not refute that one.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sun

The fans here have had more happy evenings than any other fan base since Dan Duquette has taken over.

You can not refute that one.

(Buck) Showalter and vice president of baseball operations Brady Anderson ... tend to agree on most matters...

Interesting information going forward.

I will take being the Giants with a few less wins in the regular season. = )

Luck fell their way in the short series a bit more than it did for us. Jim Johnson. There was this foul poll. And a baby that Zach Britton needed to have.

o

I view the Orioles as being 3-0-1 since 2012.

That's not bad.

And I say this while taking into consideration what happened with the Orioles immediately prior to 2012.

For example, back in 1981 I didn't view the Orioles as having been 4-0 since 1978 because of the fact that they had achieved all winning seasons in that time frame (1978-1981.)

o

I view the Orioles as being 3-0-1 since 2012.

That's not bad.

I view it as 2-2 Since 2012. Finishing .500 isn't good enough. Even Buck said so himself and I'm sure the players would agree. It's hard as hell to win the WS making the playoffs should be the goal at minimum. Winning records and .500 with no playoffs is a waste. If you consider my opinion of any importance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last game of the season lasts for one day. I like watching winners all year long. Don't get me wrong. I like the three World Series victories that I have lived through.

Playing meaningful baseball until the last week of September is never a bad thing.

I'm pretty satisfied with the last four years as a whole, in terms of major league results. But I don't like the way we're trending. I very much doubt we'll have the best overall record over the next four years, and I'm worried we won't even be in the top half. I think Dan's going to have to have a great offseason for us to be over .500 next season. A lot will need to go right next year.

Here are the 4-year wins leaders, as I calculate them:

BAL 355

NYY 351

LAA 350

OAK 346

DET 345

KCR 342

TOR 339

TEX 339

Archived