3. Busch Stadium - St. Louis Cardinals

4. Fenway Park - Boston Red Sox

5. Wrigley Field - Chicago Cubs

6. Chase Field - Arizona Diamondbacks

7. Target Field - Minnesota Twins

8. Coors Field - Colorado Rockies

9. AT&T Park - San Francisco Giants

10. Great American Ball Park - Cincinnati Reds

http://www.stadiumjourney.com/news/10-14-2015/1240/2015-mlb-ballpark-experience-rankings

152x115x22_View_of_Downtown_Pittsburgh_from_PNC_Park.jpg.pagespeed.ic.QxG5Jc_vyT.webp

Oriole Park at Camden Yards - Home of the Baltimore Orioles

Oriole Park at Camden Yards was a bold statement in that the overall fan and family experience became more and more important. Since its opening every major league stadium built has taken its cues from the Baltimore Orioles home field. Sure, some stadiums do some things better (and some much worse) but they owe it all to Baltimore?s crown jewel. When people think of baseball, Oriole Park at Camden Yards is often one of the first places to come to mind. Baseball and the fan experience were changed dramatically upon its opening, and it still offers a great, traditional place to watch a baseball game.

They got this right. I'd like to check out AT&T park. I'd think it should be higher. PNC is a gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It absolutely should be. Great view, great atmosphere, and great food. My 2nd favorite that I've visited, and I've been to exactly half of the current ballparks.

AT&T is great. Should be higher. PNC is great too. I have to say I think Fenway and Wrigley get overhyped due to name and history although I still need to attend a game at both. Planning on Wrigley next season and Boston the following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived