The Orioles lose because they can't grow thick Testosterone filled Beards.

weams

Does Ownership's Meddling Change the overall Testoterone level of the players?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ownership's Meddling Change the overall Testoterone level of the players?

• Yes, The Owner is Cheap
    • No, This is Fan Fiction Once again!

Meh. Sure you have the 1% more testosterone with beards, but on the other side it makes a player less aerodynamic. So I don't know... this is a close one.

That is only after the eight hours since the ingestion of the troche.

Arrieta_1280_zk5veu7g_hai4q4kj.jpg

Just the circular spot on the top.

Damn. This is the guy who just came out to service my HVAC. Of course everybody here in Tennessee looks just like this. The only person from around here who doesn't look like this is Caleb Joseph.

I like the fact that none of the O's look like they got kicked off Duck Dynasty. Just my opinion.

Phil Robertson... was a playah. Could have been baseball, ended up football.

"As an athlete in high school, Robertson was all-state in football, baseball, and track, which afforded him the opportunity to attend Louisiana Tech in Ruston on a football scholarship in the late 1960s.[10] At Tech, he played first-string quarterback for the Bulldogs, ahead of Pro Football Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw,[11][12] the first overall pick in the 1970 NFL Draft. When he arrived at Tech in 1966, Bradshaw caused a media frenzy on account of his reputation of being a football sensation from nearby Shreveport.[13][14] Robertson was a year ahead of Bradshaw, and was the starter for two seasons in 1966 and 1967, and chose not to play in 1968.[15]"

Wasn't LSU but pretty impressive.

Archived