Matt Klentak New Philadelphia GM

weams

Do you think the Blue Jays will change their stance with Boras?They have not signed a Boras client since around 2009 in the draft

I would assume that Shapiro has 100% control. Especially after the gutting of the system with no real return.

I would assume that Shapiro has 100% control. Especially after the gutting of the system with no real return.

I will say though, the Norris cancer has certainly taken a bit of the sting off the Price deal at least in the present. Depending on what Syndergaard and d'Arnaud do on the huge stage, Anthopoulis may not be viewed too badly.

Blue Jays and Boras never got along.Be interesting to see if they will have Boras clients on the team

Again, I assume that Beeston was a big part of that. There really will be no control above Shapiro there. The Board may vote him out based on ROI, but nothing day to day. Why do you think that Duquette wanted the job ;) Other than the 5x salary.

Obviously.

I wish people would stop interviewing, and talking about, Kim Ng. She's never going to get hired and it's clearly a waste of her time when they call her in for a token interview.

Its a shame, I think Kim Ng has put in her due and is far more worthy of an opportunity than a lot of the scrubs that get recycled.

That said, I like Matt, I think he is a good hire and also deserves an opportunity.

Archived