All the News that Scott Boras wants heard.

weams

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Scott Boras predicted 7/182 for Chris Davis. Jon Heyman let us know.</p>— Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

">November 6, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Scott Boras predicted 7/182 for Chris Davis. Jon Heyman let us know.</p>? Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

And I'M the one people think of as being on drugs!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hear dave Roberts made big impression in dodgers interview. Appears to be in the thick of the running. <a href="https://twitter.com/BillShaikin">@BillShaikin</a> on this</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">November 4, 2015</a></blockquote>

Another offseason of Quad A players is gonna result in a lot of empty seats in Camden Yards next summer.

Any Oriole fan who doesn't go to Camden Yards because of the names on the back of the jerseys is not an Orioles fan, and never was.

Baltimore doesn't deserve Mr Angelos

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Scott Boras predicted 7/182 for Chris Davis. Jon Heyman let us know.</p>? Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

And I'M the one people think of as being on drugs!

I remember earlier this season when Boras was criticizing the Orioles for not DHing Matt Wieters when the season started in early April.

Boras may be great at getting top dollar for many of his clients, but I believe that his insistence on rushing one of his clients back from Tommy John surgery shows a clear disregard for his long-term health, and that he subsequently doesn't seem to give a crap about him/them.

I remember earlier this season when Boras was criticizing the Orioles for not DHing Matt Wieters when the season started in early April.

Boras may be great at getting top dollar for many of his clients, but I believe that his insistence on rushing one of his clients back from Tommy John surgery shows a clear disregard for his long-term health, and that he subsequently doesn't seem to give a crap about him/them.

No one chooses Boras for the hugs.

No one chooses Boras for the hugs.

I didn't say (or insinuate) that they did.

Showing some knowledge and concern for your client(s)' career and well-being doesn't require hugs, it's part of being a good agent.

I didn't say (or insinuate) that they did.

Showing some knowledge and concern for your client(s)' career and well-being doesn't require hugs, it's part of being a good agent.

I wasn't contradicting you, just augmenting what you said. Sorry to agree. I won't do that anymore.

Archived