Pedro Alvarez may be a fit

wildcard

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll puke on my shoes if this is what the O's do.

This reeks of something they'd do in like 2006 to prove they were doing something. Spend way too much money for very little upgrade, w some "sexy" names.

They could literally get the same kind of production from Alvarez and Brown from MiL FAs.

Thankfully, DD is too smart for this.

If this is the extent of the upgrades they'll at least do it for next to nothing.

I'll puke on my shoes if this is what the O's do.

This reeks of something they'd do in like 2006 to prove they were doing something. Spend way too much money for very little upgrade, w some "sexy" names.

They could literally get the same kind of production from Alvarez and Brown from MiL FAs.

Thankfully, DD is too smart for this.

If this is the extent of the upgrades they'll at least do it for next to nothing.

I listened to Buck today on 105.7FM. It sounded like they are going to give it a real go in free agency. He said they dont really want to give away their good prospects away which is a good thing. I feel a little better than I have leading up to this interview. I know the proof will be in the pudding but this could end up being a really exciting off season in a long time.

I listened to Buck today on 105.7FM. It sounded like they are going to give it a real go in free agency. He said they dont really want to give away their good prospects away which is a good thing. I feel a little better than I have leading up to this interview. I know the proof will be in the pudding but this could end up being a really exciting off season in a long time.
Buick may obfuscate at times but he doesn't BS.

Here I am, again in this city, with a fistful of dollars.

So folks are advocating replacing Chen with a pitcher that's three years older and who's era is between .50-.75 per game higher?

Trying to fix improve on the rotation from last year by replacing our best starter this way seems counter productive.

What makes you think Chen wants to return? It takes two to tango.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived