GM Meetings Nov. 9-12 Mega Thread

weams

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact that they're considering any players from the 2014-15 Kansas City baseball team is a slap in the face. I want nobody associated with that organization.

And no Yankees or Red Sox (because tradition), no Blue Jays (because they're cocky and the DD thing), and actually no Rays either because AL East. Oh and no Dodgers because they're basically the new Yankees, and no Pirates because of '71 and '79. No Phillies because Chase Utley used bad language on TV.

Oh and no Nationals. You know why.

And no Yankees or Red Sox (because tradition), no Blue Jays (because they're cocky and the DD thing), and actually no Rays either because AL East. Oh and no Dodgers because they're basically the new Yankees, and no Pirates because of '71 and '79.

Don't forget the Indians knocked them out of the playoffs, and the Brewers kept Earl from getting a shot at a ring in '82.

I can grow to like any player that puts up a .377 OBP with stellar defense and fits perfectly in our lineup.

Too bad he is going to be 33 and costs our number 11,12,13,14,or 15 pick. Next. Oh, and is going to get 100 million. Unlike any player we have ever signed.

Too bad he is going to be 33 and costs our number 11,12,13,14,or 15 pick. Next. Oh, and is going to get 100 million. Unlike any player we have ever signed.

32. But I agree with your take. Age is a concern and contract won't be realistic. Still, if the O's got him I would not hold his past against him.

And no Yankees or Red Sox (because tradition), no Blue Jays (because they're cocky and the DD thing), and actually no Rays either because AL East. Oh and no Dodgers because they're basically the new Yankees, and no Pirates because of '71 and '79. No Phillies because Chase Utley used bad language on TV.

Hey buddy, there's several entire leagues in Asia who've never stolen our lunch money and shoved us in a locker, so we can focus our attention solely on acquiring their players.

32. But I agree with your take. Age is a concern and contract won't be realistic. Still, if the O's got him I would not hold his past against him.

He said "he's going to be 33". He didn't say WHEN.

So his statement was in fact correct.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The fact that they're considering any players from the 2014-15 Kansas City baseball team is a slap in the face. I want nobody associated with that organization.

Gordon is actually one of the "less-obnoxious" ones. That said, I would gladly take Hosmer, Cain, etc. on my team anyday.

Archived