107 members have voted

1. 1. Cheer Matt?

• Yes, Matt is a Great Oriole
    • No, He is stealing money

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I look silly all the times then. I will cheer for Wieters and the rest of the O's probably from my family room.

I cheered like I was at the stadium when Young hit that double down the line in the playoffs against Detroit.

I was screaming "C'mon Hardy, go hard Hardy, you gotta dig Hardy" Hardy scored

F$&@&$&@&! Yes!

Don't care how I looked how I sounded or who thought what. I cheer for the Orioles at the stadium, in my house, late at night, in a bar, out at dinner, don't matter if they're playing I'm cheering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course we will cheer Matt. Hes an O. He hasn't hit a woman or been caught doing drugs etc.

Sometime tells me if anyone else started this thread it would have been closed up quick!

Or, and I am speculating here since I have not discussed the issue with him, Weams set up this poll to rally support around Matt.

Seems like something he would do.

This is either the "checks" or "balances" thread depending on which all the others have been so far.

Wieters is Wieters. Peoples is Peoples.

Anyone remember the drug store called, "Peoples"?

Peoples+Store+4700+Lee+Highway+Arlington+%2528DCPL%2529+reduced.jpg

Peoples Drug was a chain of drug stores based in Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C.[1] Founded in 1905, Peoples was subsequently purchased by Lane Drug in 1975, Imasco in 1984, and finally by CVS in 1990, which continued to run the stores under the Peoples banner until 1994, at which time the stores were converted to CVS, marking the end of the use of the Peoples Drug name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Drug

People Are People

Depeche Mode

People are people

So why should it be

You and I should get along so awfully?

So we're different colours

And we're different creeds

And different people have different needs

It's obvious you hate me

Though I've done nothing wrong

I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand

What makes a man

Hate another man

Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching

And you're kicking

And you're shouting at me

I'm relying on your common decency

So far it hasn't surfaced

But I'm sure it exists

It just takes a while to travel

From your head to your fists

Anyone remember the drug store called, "Peoples"?

Peoples+Store+4700+Lee+Highway+Arlington+%2528DCPL%2529+reduced.jpg

Peoples Drug was a chain of drug stores based in Alexandria, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C.[1] Founded in 1905, Peoples was subsequently purchased by Lane Drug in 1975, Imasco in 1984, and finally by CVS in 1990, which continued to run the stores under the Peoples banner until 1994, at which time the stores were converted to CVS, marking the end of the use of the Peoples Drug name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples_Drug

People Are People

Depeche Mode

People are people

So why should it be

You and I should get along so awfully?

So we're different colours

And we're different creeds

And different people have different needs

It's obvious you hate me

Though I've done nothing wrong

I've never even met you so what could I have done

I can't understand

What makes a man

Hate another man

Help me understand

Help me understand

Now you're punching

And you're kicking

And you're shouting at me

I'm relying on your common decency

So far it hasn't surfaced

But I'm sure it exists

It just takes a while to travel

From your head to your fists

I bet OFFNY remembers.

Is this actually a thread, weams? Seriously?

Who in their right mind wouldn't cheer for Wieters on opening day? The Orioles made him a qualifying offer knowing full well he could take it and he did. Placing any blame on Matt for that is beyond absurd.

Ditto this. I have posted my share of lame threads myself so in no position to judge anyone, but had someone kidnapped Weams and taken over his keyboard??

Ditto this. I have posted my share of lame threads myself so in no position to judge anyone, but had someone kidnapped Weams and taken over his keyboard??
In his defense in other threads a lot of people were reacting as if we had just been saddled with a 16 M albatross. He is just trying to see how many are still happy to have Matt as an O, IMO.

The Orioles made him an offer with the intention of getting a draft pick and hurting his FA value. No player is under any obligation to accept or reject the offer. You can't offer someone a deal and then hold it against them for accepting it, especially when rejecting it carries consequences. Anyone who holds this against him needs to get off the computer, go outside, take a walk and rethink their priorities in life. Yikes.

Don't offer someone a deal if you can't comprehend them accepting it.

I'm glad he wants to play for my team.

Archived