Maryland vs UNC

Satyr3206

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's amazing how Layman can completely disappear it is like he has the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter

He made of habit of it when Dez came back last year. I often wondered why he was even considered a potential first rounder. He's put the work in this offseason though and I have no doubt that this is just a tough game for him. He looks more athletic and has begun to post up. He actually needs to cut back some on the 3's as I think he can score better from closer.

He made of habit of it when Dez came back last year. I often wondered why he was even considered a potential first rounder. He's put the work in this offseason though and I have no doubt that this is just a tough game for him. He looks more athletic and has begun to post up. He actually needs to cut back some on the 3's as I think he can score better from closer.

No doubt. And I understand sometimes just having his defense out there is a plus, but there was a play just a few minutes ago where Carter had the ball and layman started to cut to the basket and stopped. No one else was moving and Carter was isolated why not continue to cut and draw a defender or a look at least from a defender? His offense of play like that just drives me nuts sometimes

Diamond Stone is an absolute liability on the defensive end and on the boards. I really think his minutes should be limited until he can improve in those areas. Dodd doesn't have the offensive potential but he is much more solid defensively and we already have enough guys that can score.

They definitely showed they have some firepower. A good game for sure.

I think they needed that loss for a reality check. If this team can play like that without the turnovers against one of the top teams in the nation, they can go deep in March.

With Melo and Sully in the backcourt I don't expect turnovers to be a continuing problem. Need to improve on d though. This team does not appear to like playing defense very much through seven games.

With Melo and Sully in the backcourt I don't expect turnovers to be a continuing problem. Need to improve on d though. This team does not appear to like playing defense very much through seven games.

Yeah their defense of the 3 ball is non existent. They let guys drive through the lane with ease and they don't crash the boards like they should. All these things can be improved on but if they don't they are really wasting this team's potential.

Archived