2016 Boston Red Sox

Moose Milligan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Price gets bombed again

ERA at 7.06

Love to see the Red Sox big money guys struggle, although I'm sure he'll get it back together

Eight ER in 4 innings, yikes. And what's with Boston pitching hitting batters? I think they hit three batters today. Low class.

• 2 weeks later...

Pablo Sandoval has stated that he doesn't have anything to prove.

Also, he is not aware of the Red Sox wanting him to lose weight: "I don't weigh. I don't weigh in at all," Sandoval said after being asked how much weight he had lost.

Pablo Sandoval Asserts: 'I Don't Got Nothing to Prove'

(By John Tomase)

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/john-tomase/2016/02/21/pablo-sandoval-strikes-some-questionable-notes

Pablo Sandoval Set to Miss Rest of the Year After Shoulder Surgery

(ESPN.com News Services)

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/15449372/pablo-sandoval-boston-red-sox-set-miss-rest-season-shoulder-surgery

Maybe if they had reached that decision in ST and could recoup part of his 2016 salary via insurance.

Too much Kung Fu for the panda? :scratchchinhmm: Wonder if KFP will patrol the dugout, chatting up Papi and HanRam, and be a good teammate while they stroll to the pennant? Or scout like Wietie did?

Too much Kung Fu for the panda? :scratchchinhmm: Wonder if KFP will patrol the dugout, chatting up Papi and HanRam, and be a good teammate while they stroll to the pennant? Or scout like Wietie did?

You won't see him again until next year. He hates all his teammates. He only likes Bochy.

o

(vs. YANKEES, 5/06)

The Red Sox just got screwed badly by the home plate umpire, who was bad all night.

That's one good thing about playing 162 ...... there's plenty of time to make up for things like that and/or to be the beneficiary of some bad umpiring yourselves as the season progresses.

o

(vs. YANKEES, 5/06)

The Red Sox just got screwed badly by the home plate umpire, who was bad all night.

That's one good thing about playing 162 ...... there's plenty of time to make up for things like that and/or to be the beneficiary of some bad umpiring yourselves as the season progresses.

But he did not break the phone there. He would have been arrested.

Archived