Nats Trade idea

MDtransplant757

When proposing a trade you have to ask why would the other team want it. Do they need Spanky McFarland? Bundy has to be on a major league roster. Are the Nats going to plug him in the rotation to fill in the hole created losing Gonzalez? Throw in Matusz and ask what two players come off their 25 man roster in a 3 for 1.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How's about Givens and Miguel Gonzalez for Gio Gonzalez. That might work.

That's a proposal that the Nats might listen to. They would probably trade Gio only if they could sign a free agent pitcher since replacing him with Miguel Gonzalez makes little sense. I doubt the Nats trade any of their starters to the O's unless they could get back Schoop and Gonzalez and maybe another reliever (not necessarily Givens) -- on top of signing a free agent starter.

I hate the idea of dealing bundy at such a low point in his value. I'd rather have him come out of the pen to begin this season and see what we have with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually I'm an optimist, but with Bundy; i feel the O's should cut their losses and sell. We'll see when ST rolls around what he's made of.

Archived