4/19 - Saturday Hangout Night at the Yard - Pregame at Edgar's

GotNitro

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't seem to get ahold of that Paul Stefano guy to see if he has any left... Does anyone know if he has any?

Keep trying. The Orioles are checking into this for us. If you leave a message he usually will get right back to you.

I can't seem to get ahold of that Paul Stefano guy to see if he has any left... Does anyone know if he has any?

It looks like the O's are bringin' in reinforcements for us! If you've (or anyone else viewing this thread) left a message and haven't had a response, call the number again. Or (for today only) PM me your name and contact info and I'll pass it to the O's and let them know you need a call back!

I'll be going to the game in section 384 rooting on the O's. Actually there will be 5 of us. My friends wife is a Yanks fan and I told her she is going to here it all game. But at least she is a native New Yorker.

BTW my wife called multiple times and left a couple of messages for Paul Stefano and never received a return call. We had to get someone else to help us. I know we are sitting in 384 row AA not sure the seat numbers.

I have been a member of the Hangout for years but as you can tell seldom post. Looking forward to Saturday for the middle game of a three game sweep

:)

I'll be going to the game in section 384 rooting on the O's. Actually there will be 5 of us. My friends wife is a Yanks fan and I told her she is going to here it all game. But at least she is a native New Yorker.

BTW my wife called multiple times and left a couple of messages for Paul Stefano and never received a return call. We had to get someone else to help us. I know we are sitting in 384 row AA not sure the seat numbers.

I have been a member of the Hangout for years but as you can tell seldom post. Looking forward to Saturday for the middle game of a three game sweep

:)

Sorry for the difficulty. The O's apologized via e-mail as well. I think we may have just overwhelmed them. If necessary, feel free to PM me with your name and phone number and I'll pass it along to the O's to make sure you get confirmation/a call back. Okay?

Archived