webbrick2010's Mike Leake threads

webbrick2010

It take the O's weeks to work out deals for O'day and even a chump change 7 million dollar contract for Kim

What is wrong with this organization.

I know Angelos, his whole life is to draw out every minor transaction into some spectacular litigious masterpiece of contract law.

So completely frustrating to be a fan of the O's

Pity the folks who actually work in the wearhouse.

Being an O's fan isn't really difficult. You should try it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It take the O's weeks to work out deals for O'day and even a chump change 7 million dollar contract for Kim

I know Angelos, his whole life is to draw out every minor transaction into some spectacular litigious masterpiece of contract law.

Pity the folks who actually work in the wearhouse.

wearhouse . . . . . :clap3:

PA wears them out?

We didn't really need you to start a second thread on Mike Leake in two days.

I don't know why it is taking the O's a long time to finalize these deals, and I really don't care. In O'Day's case, they had incentive not to finalize the deal until after the Rule 5 draft. In Kim's case, I don't know what the hold-up is, but either he'll be signed or he won't.

We didn't really need you to start a second thread on Mike Leake in two days.

I don't know why it is taking the O's a long time to finalize these deals, and I really don't care. In O'Day's case, they had incentive not to finalize the deal until after the Rule 5 draft. In Kim's case, I don't know what the hold-up is, but either he'll be signed or he won't.

Don't go too far out on that limb. ;)

Don't go too far out on that limb. ;)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For fans asking about Hyun-soo Kim, sounds like physical is fine. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> just needed to finish up yesterday. Announcement could come today</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">December 23, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Roch says maybe today.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">For fans asking about Hyun-soo Kim, sounds like physical is fine. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> just needed to finish up yesterday. Announcement could come today</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">December 23, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Roch says maybe today.

I think the larger point that PA operates like a lawyer, not a businessman, has some merit.

However, I don't recall the Orioles ever announcing a signing, and it falling through, w the exception of Balfour.

So it's not exactly a great concern of mine.

I think the larger point that PA operates like a lawyer, not a businessman, has some merit.

However, I don't recall the Orioles ever announcing a signing, and it falling through, w the exception of Balfour.

So it's not exactly a great concern of mine.

Did the Orioles announce it?

Pity the folks who actually work in the warehouse.

Do you live in a vacuum and expect real life negotiations to be handled like fantasy team management?

Do you live in a vacuum and expect real life negotiations to be handled like fantasy team management?

I find it utterly amazing that the Orioles make a move that was smart with minimal risk and some potential upside and this guy wants to rag on about the team not announcing it on his time table? Seriously?

There is plenty to complain about so inventing reasons is an exercise in ridiculousness.

I find it utterly amazing that the Orioles make a move that was smart with minimal risk and some potential upside and this guy wants to rag on about the team not announcing it on his time table? Seriously?

There is plenty to complain about so inventing reasons is an exercise in ridiculousness.

He wants the flashy Upton, Cano, Harper, Geinke signing, and that isn't this team, anything less, is negligence and a sign that the team wants to tank.

Archived