Dear Santa (post your wish list here)

mdbdotcom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I want for Christmas is for Kim to surprise everyone and put up similar numbers to the ones he had in Korea!

And then late in the season I want the Orioles to have a promotion and give out Doosan Bears clapping bats, and invite their cheer squad and about 50 of their best fans to fly over and celebrate Kim appreciation night with us and make The Yard Rock!!!

"Na Na...Na Na Na...Na Na Na...Na Na Na...Na Na ...Na Na Na...Kim * Hyun * Soo!"

I like your style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Santa:

Hi, how have you been this year? How is Mrs. Claus, your reindeer and everyone else up north? I will cut to the chase and tell you what I want. I want for you to help the Orioles sign Alex Gordon and Scott Kazmir, along with maybe trading a few guys so that Chris Davis can get his money's worth. I would also like for you to extend Machado and Schoop until they are old and need to be replaced. I also want the O's to win the World Series, even if an 11 year old has to take the ball from an outfielder and have a blown call on the field.

Thanks a bunch,

Alex

Dear Santa,

Give me Wei-Yin Chen back on a more-or-less reasonable deal. Also Steve Pearce back. And Cespedes, Davis, or Upton here on a reasonable deal.

I want the O's to advance all the way to the World Series. And then win the World Series at OPACY while the crowd (including myself) goes wild. :smile11::clap:

Just relocate to Nashville! Up and coming city that would give this club a refreshing lift and hopefully turn around the abysmal performance since the late 90's. And a new owner couldn't hurt! OK, let the bashing begin lol. Merry Xmas everyone.

My bashing would start with your avatar...

Archived