Sun: Buck Showalter is safe

weams

Strange caption to run with the photo, as if the tornado were divine retribution for the Toronto rout.

Wow. Very strange, indeed:

"Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter watches as his team slowly implodes against the Toronto Blue Jays at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Toronto clinched their division, curb-stomping Baltimore, 15-2."

Sounds like somebody has a problem/agenda.

Strange caption to run with the photo, as if the tornado were divine retribution for the Toronto rout.

Wow. Very strange, indeed:

"Baltimore Orioles manager Buck Showalter watches as his team slowly implodes against the Toronto Blue Jays at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Toronto clinched their division, curb-stomping Baltimore, 15-2."

Sounds like somebody has a problem/agenda.

Schmuck always has an agenda. And I like him. He's always poking the bear with a stick. I'm just not sure which bear he's poking. :confused:

Yeah, well, you might think that he would take a brief break from his "agenda" while reporting a story like this.

There's 364 other days in the year, and a gazillion other opportunities for him to take his shots at whomever he wants to.

I guess not.

Yeah, well, you might think that he would take a brief break from his "agenda" while reporting a story like this.

There's 364 other days in the year, and a gazillion other opportunities for him to take his shots at whomever he wants to.

I guess not.

Pretty unbelievable that whoever his editor is didn't order it changed or deleted.

Saw the thread title and thought it was referring to an article about Buck's job security, and was wondering why such an article was even necessary. I'm glad Buck got through the tornadoes.

I've not huddled in a closet for several hours in recent history.

Archived