With Davis signed, Trumbo, Mancini and/or Walker are trade bait

wildcard

With Davis as an Oriole of 7 years, the O's only need a backup 1B which according to reports Kim can handle.

The O's don't need a 9.15m DH. Not with Pedro Alvarez on the market for 4-5m.

First Basemen of the future, Mancini and Walker now probably have that future with other clubs. Davis has them blocked.

Dan will probably used these players to upgrade the starting pitching and maybe right field.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Davis as a Orioles of 7 years, the O's only need a backup 1B which according to reports Kim can handle.

First Basemen of the future, Mancini and Walker now probably have that future with other clubs. Davis has them blocked.

Dan will probably used these players to upgrade the starting pitching and maybe right field.

That's also a good reason why Trumbo won't be traded.

With Davis as a Orioles of 7 years, the O's only need a backup 1B which according to reports Kim can handle.

I do not believe any of these players will be traded this off season. Walker a possibility I guess.

I believe Trumbo will be a one year wonder for us. Hopefully a decent season too. Mancini is still raw and young. I like Walker a lot, but he needs to be let loose, if we dont have room for him in Baltimore maybe we could package a deal around him for a decent starter

I believe Trumbo will be a one year wonder for us. Hopefully a decent season too. Mancini is still raw and young. I like Walker a lot, but he needs to be let loose, if we dont have room for him in Baltimore maybe we could package a deal around him for a decent starter

Walker is not going to be a key piece in acquiring a decent starter. He's a throw in.

Archived