Davis and Orioles Milestones

Aristotelian

Ernie Banks, Cubs? I would guess that he is the Cubs all-time HR leader. Maybe Robin Yount, Brewers? Not sure if he is the Brewers all-time HR leader or not. I figure that he must be pretty high on their list.

OK- just googled it and Yount is the Brewers' all-time HR leader, but Sammy Sosa beat out Ernie Banks for the Cubs. Looks like Ripken and Yount are the only 2. Mike Schmidt filled in at SS a few times, I believe, but I don't think he was ever the starting SS for the Phils. Neither Ripken nor Yount (nor Banks, for that matter) played their whole career at SS.

Ryan Braun is just ahead of Yount (255 to 251) for the Brewers/Pilots all-time franchise record.

Also, Young spent 55% of his career primarily as a shortstop (1974-1984), and 45% of his career primarily as an outfielder (1985-1993.)

Ryan Braun is just ahead of Yount (255 to 251) for the Brewers/Pilots all-time franchise record.

Also, Young spent 55% of his career primarily as a shortstop (1974-1984), and 45% of his career primarily as an outfielder (1985-1993.)

Thanks for correction. Just noticed that the list I pulled up through google is a year old. Wouldn't you know it, Braun passed Yount in the interim. LOL.

Archived