Good day for us Want to be cord cutters

accinfo

I also dropped cable last year. With really little kids who just whine if sports is on TV it was easy. I wasn't watching much baseball anyhow.

But now my 4 year old has some interest. If I could buy MASN streaming just like MLB.TV for $150 a year, IN MARKET, I would absolutely do it.

The Olympics is going to be another challenge, I suspect I'll have to break down and get cable this summer.

Those IP spoofing sites work, but they aren't exactly legal. Not saying don't do it, just be aware you are walking a thin grey line.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Terms of the MLB settlement in the Garber case are out. And they look pretty good at first glance. <a href="https://t.co/tkxfUP81bG">pic.twitter.com/tkxfUP81bG</a></p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

">January 19, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Only a $25 cut in price is a bit disappointing.

I'd probably not switch to MASN only.

Our family cut the cord early 2014 and have been watching streaming mlb games with low quality off and on the past two years because of it. But the quality is so poor, I would sometimes go weeks without wanting to see a game. So I might get MLB tv this spring if I have the need to watch some baseball. It definitely takes some of the boredom out of 6 months of of the year, whenever theres not much to do. I never did watch most network television or sitcoms.

Archived