April 14th vs The Blue Jays

DREKTUNES

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is quite adorable, but what I found even more entertaining was how much fun Trembley was having with all his infielders out on the mound. It's good to see them all smiling, even the ones who aren't so good looking. :)

Yeah, but what's Millar smiling about... the bum.

(Ever since he knocked in a run early with a crappy non-XB-hit, I decided I'm gonna keep calling him a bum until he does something super-human... )

Yeah, but what's Millar smiling about... the bum.

(Ever since he knocked in a run early with a crappy non-XB-hit, I decided I'm gonna keep calling him a bum until he does something super-human... )

So you're hoping that calling Millar a bum works like booing Huff (which BTW people need to get back to doing because he's really cooled off since they stopped)? :cool:

So you're hoping that calling Millar a bum works like booing Huff (which BTW people need to get back to doing because he's really cooled off since they stopped)? :cool:

Nah, I'm just trying to beat JTrea to it... a while ago, he called off his Millar War (which was admirable) but lately he's been back-sliding on it, so I'm just trying to buy him some time to meditate and get re-centered about it...

Archived