4/17/08 Pale Hose at Orioles

Why Not?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure how Brian Roberts can claim insight on how they have rebuilt the Inner Harbor and made it nice as he has only been here since 2001.

He didn't grow up that far away, I'm sure he saw Baltimore at some point as a kid. Plus, aside from Harborplace a lot of the development further out along the harbor has taken place since he's been here.

So, Carlos Quentin is uh, pretty good. How about that?

Also, since flame wars are more fun than this grim spectacle of a game, vatech, you can come across as trying to be superior sometimes, and blueberry, you do seem to have strong favorites and you let that bias your opinions.

Hopefully one of you can now yell at ME instead and I can really get into this :D

Shut up creep!

Is that what you were looking for?

Shut up creep!

Is that what you were looking for?

Yo momma's a Yankees fan!

:)

I agree with you. Most of the time it isn't intentional and, when I realize I'm doing it, I apologize. Sometimes I definitely get annoyed by what I consider overreaction or illogical posts and let it show in my posts. If you see me do it, please call me on it.

It is intentional right now with BB because she has portrayed herself as an even handed, moral authority on this board several different times recently and it just isn't so. She started this war several days ago. She can end it if she wants to do so.

You know that Ghandi quote, "an eye for an eye makes everyone happy?" I think it applies here :D

I'm just kidding, I'm sure you both have legitimate issues. But if you guys fight in a game thread I reserve my right to tease :P

He didn't grow up that far away, I'm sure he saw Baltimore at some point as a kid. Plus, aside from Harborplace a lot of the development further out along the harbor has taken place since he's been here.

I suppose, it just came off as an extremely canned answer to me. Not that I expect much more from athletes.

So, Carlos Quentin is uh, pretty good. How about that?

Also, since flame wars are more fun than this grim spectacle of a game, vatech, you can come across as trying to be superior sometimes, and blueberry, you do seem to have strong favorites and you let that bias your opinions.

Hopefully one of you can now yell at ME instead and I can really get into this :D

Where have I ever denied having strong opinions or favorite players? I respect everyone else's right to have opinions about players. I may argue their positions on something specific, but the only time I will post anything that even vaguely resembles a personal insult to another poster is when they have attacked me or another poster first in a way that I feel is unjustified. Certain posters have a tendency to take out their hostilities on fellow message board posters in a way that is completely unjustified. Bullying, even online, is one thing that I will not tolerate.

I agree with you. Most of the time it isn't intentional and, when I realize I'm doing it, I apologize. Sometimes I definitely get annoyed by what I consider overreaction or illogical posts and let it show in my posts. If you see me do it, please call me on it.

It is intentional right now with BB because she has portrayed herself as an even handed, moral authority on this board several different times recently and it just isn't so. She started this war several days ago. She can end it if she wants to do so.

Saying that Kevin Millar should have swung at a pitch started a war? Really? Whatever, I give up. Welcome to my Ignore List. Please reciprocate so that we can both show the rest of the board some respect by sparing them this pointless tedium.

Archived