4/17/08 Pale Hose at Orioles

Why Not?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't care less how bad they were if we weren't treated to a nice dish of Millar, Huff, Payton, Hernandez, Mora, etc. on a nightly basis. I understand that you can't rebuild over night, but the fact that there's almost no one besides Wieters who we can really expect to be here to help within the next couple of seasons makes watching this bunch a whole lot more bleak.

I argue constantly for patience and realism in the threads about cutting all the veterans, but GOD would I like to see a fresh team out there.

Maybe so, but for a team that is so adamant about holding onto Steve Trachsel, Guthrie will probably be here for a long time regardless.

Yeah, and I'm cool with that. I think he'll settle in as a servicable starter, but not a difference-maker.

I'm at the game tonight hanging out with Dr Lev having a great time.

Observations: Our offense is making decent contact, but just isn't coming through. Hopefully the second time through the lineup will bring more solid contact.

How does FLoyd look on TV?

P.S. Scott is great with the fans out in LF.

Observations: Our offense is making decent contact, but just isn't coming through. Hopefully the second time through the lineup will bring more solid contact.

Where are you guys sitting (I presume LF)?

Get him to react to some kind of Star Wars reference and I will rep you! :D

Archived