Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I swear, some of you will go to great lengths to discredit this guy.

I don't think he is better than Rickard every day. We can disagree. The dude isn't being persecuted like Jesus. We want all Orioles to succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think he is better than Rickard every day. We can disagree. The dude isn't being persecuted like Jesus. We want all Orioles to succeed.

No, he's being snubbed like a cousin from the boondocks. Buck needs to get over whatever hair he's got up his you-know-what.

No, he's being snubbed like a cousin from the boondocks. Buck needs to get over whatever hair he's got up his you-know-what.

If we make the playoffs, Kim will be the best hitter we have because he knows how to work a count.

What are you talking about? Rickard is literally one of the two or three worst starting LFs in baseball. Among the 26 qualified LFs, he ranks dead last among LFs in UZR/50, 23rd in DRS, 21st in wRC+ and dead last in fWAR. The only good use for him is the way Buck used him tonight, as a pinch-runner off the bench.

If we make the playoffs, Kim will be the best hitter we have because he knows how to work a count.

Another reason Yaz is appealing besides speed and ability to play CF.

What are you talking about? Rickard is literally one of the two or three worst starting LFs in baseball. Among the 26 qualified LFs, he ranks dead last among LFs in UZR/50, 23rd in DRS, 21st in wRC+ and dead last in fWAR. The only good use for him is the way Buck used him tonight, as a pinch-runner off the bench.

Shows you what I think of Kim as a full time player I guess:)

My lineup tomorrow

Kim LF

Machado SS

Davis 1B (has to bat behind Manny)

Jones CF

Trumbo DH

MW C (gotta play b2b for a W)

Schoop 2B

Rickard RF

Flaherty 3B

If you want to put Reimold in for Rickard that's not a big deal. But that should be our everyday lineup. We can't keep waiting on Pedro. Plus we need Flaherty's glove.

Kim to start/Rickard to run and play defense is clearly the way to go right now. I have no idea if Kim will succeed but he deserves a shot right now.

Archived