Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shows you what I think of Kim as a full time player I guess:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? Because of 23 ABs in spring training in the guy's first exposure to MLB pitching? I don't know why those ABs count more than his first 30 ABs in real games where he is hitting .438. And those were all legit hits tonight against a good pitcher.

That's good to hear. He earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, it's more reasonable to form an opinion of Kim as a full-time player if/when he gets the chance to be a full-time player. But regardless, Rickard is making it damn difficult to argue that he's clearly, or even probably, a better option.

I've never seen why every bench player can't get one start a week. Especially now with no Oriole outside of Weiters hitting well. When guys are slumping they need a day off to get back in focus.

Kim seems to have good pitch recognition at the moment. They need to play him more.

Platoon Riemold and Kim in LF. Play Joey in RF, Trumbo DH, and trade Alvarez to the Mets.

I'd trade Trumbo to the Mets instead and pencil Alvarez in, given the seasonal effects for both. Sell high on Trumbo. Retain low on Alvarez. Both are 1 year contracts. Trumbo would bring back more since he can actually play 1B and he could platoon with Duda when Duda returns.

I'd trade Trumbo to the Mets instead and pencil Alvarez in, given the seasonal effects for both. Sell high on Trumbo. Retain low on Alvarez. Both are 1 year contracts. Trumbo would bring back more since he can actually play 1B and he could platoon with Duda when Duda returns.

I would consider this as well. Alvarez will get out of the funk he's in at some point.

Archived