Wow, Kim is untouchable

cm1290

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably slots behind the tensile strength of his future robot arms, but yes.

Joey has tanked and is still on pace to hit 12 hrs, is it unrealistic to expect him to improve during his 2nd, 3rd and 4th year in the big leagues? He's just turned 25, how in the world could you not expect improvement given experience? I said his ceiling, his potential is 20+. I didn't say I expected it. But, given what I have seen so far, I do. So, please everyone laugh at the outlandish idea that a young player in his first year in the majors can improve. Whatever.

Joey just had a birthday.

Was a three for one Birthday Special for the O's.

So your 3 year difference is based on age and in reality is closer to 4 years. Surprised someone up to speed on advanced stats would exaggerate to make a point. Or, maybe not.

Joey has tanked and is still on pace to hit 12 hrs, is it unrealistic to expect him to improve during his 2nd, 3rd and 4th year in the big leagues? He's just turned 25, how in the world could you not expect improvement given experience? I said his ceiling, his potential is 20+. I didn't say I expected it. But, given what I have seen so far, I do. So, please everyone laugh at the outlandish idea that a young player in his first year in the majors can improve. Whatever.

Rickard hit 13 home runs -- in his entire minor league career (359 games). He never had more than 8 in a season. Where do you think his power is suddenly going to come from?

Players can improve in the majors, but they don't usually morph into an entirely different player than they were in the minors.

So your 3 year difference is based on age and in reality is closer to 4 years. Surprised someone up to speed on advanced stats would exaggerate to make a point. Or, maybe not.

January 12, 1988

May 21, 1991

I haven't had a math class in a while but I am pretty sure that is closer to three.

I'd say I am surprised you didn't bother to actually check before posting but I would be lying.

January 12, 1988

May 21, 1991

I haven't had a math class in a while but I am pretty sure that is closer to three.

I'd say I am surprised you didn't bother to actually check before posting but I would be lying.

Why would I check? Kim was 28 in spring training and Joey just turned 25. So it's either 3 1/2 or 4. I'm not so desperate to win an argument with you that I'd waste my time figuring out which one it is.

Why would I check? Kim was 28 in spring training and Joey just turned 25. So it's either 3 1/2 or 4. I'm not so desperate to win an argument with you that I'd waste my time figuring out which one it is.

Instead, you are so desperate that you won't bother to check and just be proven wrong, again.

Good job.

Rickard hit 13 home runs -- in his entire minor league career (359 games). He never had more than 8 in a season. Where do you think his power is suddenly going to come from?

Players can improve in the majors, but they don't usually morph into an entirely different player than they were in the minors.

How would I know where it's coming from? I was wrong. He has four home runs, despite tanking over the last 3 weeks. So, he's on pace for 16 and if the one that was brought back wasn't, he'd already be on pace for 20 as a rookie. Amazing to me how anyone could dispute the argument that he has 20 hr power when he's basically on that pace as a rookie while really struggling lately.

Instead, you are so desperate that you won't bother to check and just be proven wrong, again.

Good job.

Ok, you said three years which is obviously wrong. I said four. The actual truth is 3 years, 4 months and 9 days. Happy? My point stands despite your incorrect nitpicking.

It's hilarious Rickard was everyone's favorite Oriole and now everyone on the board is pissing on his grave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If by everyone you mean like six people. I never expected him to be the savior as some did a month ago, and don't see hiw hus performance or outlook is so bad, either.

Ok, you said three years which is obviously wrong. I said four. The actual truth is 3 years, 4 months and 9 days. Happy? My point stands despite your incorrect nitpicking.

So if it is less than 6 months, you round down.

It isn't nitpicking it is you being so eager to try and correct me you couldn't spend 30 seconds to check first.

I'm done.

You are never interested in actual discussion.

You just aren't.

You have no desire to learn or to grow.

I'm over it.

If by everyone you mean like six people. I never expected him to be the savior as some did a month ago, and don't see hiw hus performance or outlook is so bad, either.

6 people caused him to get a curtain call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived