PED Suspensions Coming

Sessh

I stopped watching both national and local news because I found it wasn't news, it was life presented to fit the owner of the stations agenda. A pox on both their houses! Ooops, guess this post isn't appropriate but I'll just have to live with the consequences:)

I think it is a Shakespearean analogy. So I assume you were just discussing great literature.

Raul Mondessi Jr. gets 50 game suspension. The Royals are not have a good last couple weeks.

He got his suspension reduced because he told them he got it from cold medicine and no big deal as he isn't tearing up the minors anyway.

If he was able to convincingly demonstrate that the PED came from a cold medication in an amount that could not have effected his performance, why suspend him at all?

Because he still violated policy by going off the approved meds list? Or they can't allow this as an out for people who are legitimately doping, but now could use this cough syrup as a cover.

Because he still violated policy by going off the approved meds list? Or they can't allow this as an out for people who are legitimately doping, but now could use this cough syrup as a cover.

The letter of the law rather than the point of it? If the cough syrup can be.proven to be the source it's not a co over.

You mean like the NFL? Which gave every single doper in its league an alibi by warning them off of Mexican meat products? "Oh, I tested positive for what? I must have ingested Mexican meat products!"

You mean like the NFL? Which gave every single doper in its league an alibi by warning them off of Mexican meat products? "Oh, I tested positive for what? I must have ingested Mexican meat products!"

Bingo, but we all know that no one gives a crap about doping in the NFL.