Trembley calls out "idiots"

blueberryale77

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aah, he called Trembley "stupid" in another thread for sitting Luke Scott tonight, and keeping Millar in.

Sometimes you just gotta consider the source.

Oh, you don't think it's stupid that we're tracking out the same rehash in Kevin Millar to bat 4th? And never give him a day off?

BTW, Kevin Millar is my favourite player.

I would be offended if I thought that you had any idea of who or what the Nazi's really were. QuIck, without googling it can you tell me what Nazi stands for?

I'm offended that you would even say anything as such. Don't insult my intelligence, tough guy.

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm. You must be a blast at parties.

Did you not see the first base coach who got beat up in Kansas City a few years ago?

Oh please.

So let's advocate violence with more violence?

How about you just smile, and let it be? Trembley has to try and pick fights with everyone about "respect" because they ran unto a field?

Lighten. Up.

Oh, you don't think it's stupid that we're tracking out the same rehash in Kevin Millar to bat 4th? And never give him a day off?

BTW, Kevin Millar is my favourite player.

I'm not thrilled that Millar's in the lineup again, but he's had days off on: 4/1, 4/3, 4/9 and 4/21, and the team is 12-9, so I'm not inclined to agree with you branding Trembley as "stupid" over it. Especially after the nonsense you spewed in this thread.

I can't believe everyone is getting so uppity about this.

I think Trembley is overreacting ridiculously about this. Who CARES if someone runs across the field? Noone is in danger. It's funny. Leave it at that.

But he wants to overreact and beat up them? I think Trembley is the idiot.

Go ahead and negative rep me for it, but you guys know what I'm talking about.

How do you know no one is in danger? If you're standing at second and some fan runs up behind you, how do you know you're not in danger?

You may think it's funny but it's also trespassing. I wouldn't think it was too funny if someone did that at my work.

I'm offended that you would even say anything as such. Don't insult my intelligence, tough guy.

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm. You must be a blast at parties.

How can I insult your intelligence when you obviously don't have any. Calling someone a Nazi when you don't know what it means isnt sarcasm it's stupidity.

I'm not thrilled that Millar's in the lineup again, but he's had days off on: 4/1, 4/3, 4/9 and 4/21, and the team is 12-9, so I'm not inclined to agree with you branding Trembley as "stupid" over it. Especially after the nonsense you spewed in this thread.

Nonsense?

So let's get to the root:

I think Trembley is overreacting. Plain and simple. Wishing harm, and wanting to inflict harm against people who were obviously joking is not only ridiculous, it's downright insulting.

I'm sorry if people get bent out of shape for me comparing him to a Nazi (even though it's blatant sarcasm).

Trembley putting Millar out there day in, and day out, batting 4th, while he stinks up the spot, is absolutely ridiculous.

Pawn me off as much as you want as "consider the source". That's your prerogative.

Oh please.

So let's advocate violence with more violence?

How about you just smile, and let it be? Trembley has to try and pick fights with everyone about "respect" because they ran unto a field?

Lighten. Up.

In keeping with your ridiculous WWII ref, appeasement only makes the aggressor more aggressive.

And since when is yelling violent?

I would be offended if I thought that you had any idea of who or what the Nazi's really were. QuIck, without googling it can you tell me what Nazi stands for?

I'm betting that means "No".

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm.

Evidently, you certainly don't.

My pleasure to neg rep you for the way you're acting. I only wish I could neg rep you for each time you deserved it in this and other threads. Keep believing all the people preaching about having some class and respect are just uptight sticks in the mud. Have you ever heard the saying about "Giving a man enough rope..."?

Please.

I love Trembley as much as the next guy, but I will bash him everytime he says something stupid (like wanting to inflict harm on others), and I will bash him every single time he puts out a bad lineup, makes a terrible roster move, or mishandles the bullpen or starting pitching.

So continue to negative rep me. I don't care.

Archived