Trembley calls out "idiots"

blueberryale77

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but for the same reason I laugh at people who walk face first in to walls because they aren't paying attention...because they're stupid/idiots.

...and do you wish to inflict harm on those people because they could be putting the fans or golfers lives in danger?

Oh, I see. Is this another "I know you are, but what I am?" situation.

If you want to get personal, PM me. Otherwise, get off my back. I've explained myself.

I guess I need to be primp and proper at all times while on this forum.

You do need to be respectful at all times. Read the Rules again about name calling. No matter sarcasm or not, I am offended by the way you made your point. And I don't get offended often. Just my Take.....

I don't watch a baseball game to see fans run out across the field and hold things up. I watch a baseball game, well, to watch baseball (silly as it may seem). I don't find people running across the field to be funny or entertaining in any way. And you know what? I'd probably want to beat the **** out of someone who ran around in my place of work for no reason other than to cause a disturbance.

You know, you've been on my case ever since I started posting on here. Can you kindly step off?

You don't understand sarcasm. That's what it is. It's exactly what it is. And if you want to continue picking fights, I'll just ignore every single post you make from here on out.

Promise? Cross your heart and hope to die?

Jim,

It is easy to stand on the sideline and say he is overreacting. It is a very different thing when your heart is racing as someone comes up behind a person for whom you feel a responsibility.

I've got to be honest. I'm not a violent person by nature, but I would bet large amounts of money that this stupidity of young "adult" males jumping on the field would end in an instant if the person jumping on the field knew that they were going to physically punished (not tortured) when they were caught. On the other hand, a lengthy time in jail would probably have the exact same effect.

Finally, Trembley called them idiots with just cause and he isn't apologizing for it. Puck is doing the same. The difference is that I agree with Trembley so I'm fine with it. That is my choice.

You can make your choice and that's fine. But you're not being accurate (or sincere, but I think it's the former) if you talk about racing hearts when he gave a press conference after the game was over and brought it up.

Tackle the guy hard while on the field? Okay. But after the game? That's not "heat of the moment."

And those guys do get punished at times when it happens. Many take the risk anyway.

The umbrage and moral outrage on this point is kind-of much.

You do need to be respectful at all times. Read the Rules again about name calling. No matter sarcasm or not, I am offended by the way you made your point. And I don't get offended often. Just my Take.....

Ah, so I can't call Trembley an idiot, and use "hyperbole" to call him a Nazi, but umpteen million others can call me an idiot, insult my intelligence, and it's perfectly fine?

Gotcha.

Yeh, you keep fighting the good fight Puck. You're a patriot, you are.

I'm just not sure I can handle the deep thinking required to consider your estimable insight, but I'll rest up and give it a shot every now and then.

If obstinate and sarcasm threw you, this last sentence may cause an embolism. Dictionary.com is your friend.

Estimable incite, is more like it.

...and do you wish to inflict harm on those people because they could be putting the fans or golfers lives in danger?

Wishing to inflict harm and actually doing it are two different things. Has nobody ever made you want to punch them? Seriously? I mean, it's not like Trembley is out pursuing these guys, tracking them down to beat them up.

Words have meanings and using them have consequences. A word like Nazi is not something to be bandied about. No one would consider using the N word in conjuction with DT or anyone connected with the O's because even people as ill informed as this fellow knows the meaning of that. To anyone who has family who suffered at the hands of the Nazis, it is not a joke or "sarcasm" to label someone with Nazi flippantly. He could have simply said DT was overreacting in his opinion. But he didn't, you have to ask yourself why? Especially when he proports to "love "Trembley.

That's a tough standard, Gordo. It's not that big of a stretch for a liberal guy to call DT out on that statement. At the same time, I wish DCab would have charged out and flattened the little fk.

Yeh, you keep fighting the good fight Puck. You're a patriot, you are.

I'm just not sure I can handle the deep thinking required to consider your estimable insight, but I'll rest up and give it a shot every now and then.

If obstinate and sarcasm threw you, this last sentence may cause an embolism. Dictionary.com is your friend.

Excuse me while I bow down to your self-righteous, pompous, condescending attitude. Is that what you want?

Look, Seinfeld can have a SoupNazi, I think Puck can use the same metaphor. It's part of the contemporary vernacular.

It's nowhere near Shack's reference to Puck as "*****weed."

This piling on needs to stop. He hasn't been half as offensive or out-of-bounds as "respected" posters in this thread.

Nice play on words. You must be a writer of some type. ;)

I'd rep if I could but I'm out today.

Don't rep me for something like that.

In fact, everyone should probably just take a step back, out of the thread, and let it go. It's getting ugly quickly.

Archived