April 26 Game two vs the White Sox Trax dominates

weams

Well, it did hit his glove, but it wouldn't have been an easy catch. I would give the error to Scott though.

That's crazy, it's the cutoff man's job to be in position to field the throw, if Torres doesn't touch it then Roberts fields it and the run doesn't score.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't usually see a dropped catch error unless the player, uh, drops the catch.

FWIW -- they just showed highlights (lowlights?) on the return from commercial. That throw from Luke Scott did tick off of Torres' glove. It was a tough try, though, as it was very much over his. I'm very surprised he even got the glove on the ball.....

If you think Hawk and DJ are better than [insert anybody], then I only have 1 thing to say: Small sample size ;-)

I just got here... what's going on?... people complaining about Trax, I suppose... are folks b*tching about the SS not catching the ball, or b*tching at Luke about the throw?

We're still arguing over who's fault that was... care to cast your vote? I'm leaning towards Scott but I think it was a team error. I know you don't like errors at all but I think fielders should be able to be charged with half errors like football players can be credited with half sacks or half tackles.

Not sure, but I think it was Bill Veeck who started the CWS thing of fireworks after a home-team dinger.

He's the guy who tried to bring the St. Louis Browns to Baltimore, but the other owners hated him and made him sell the team first. Otherwise the O's would have been here in '53 instead of '54...

Archived