April 26 Game two vs the White Sox Trax dominates

weams

Can I start yet?

I like my Utz sour cream and onion ruffle chips straight up, we're not talking about Tostitos here! Do you feel differently? Do they even sell Utz in South Carolina? ;)

I was eating Utz before you were even thought of... plus, Alabama isn't South Carolina. (Dunno if that's good or bad, but it's true either way ;-)

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone else see My Perfect One rubbing Torres on the head and congraulating him in the dugout?

That was so adorable and sweet!!!:)

:SuN030:I love him!!!

Awww. Stupid WGN didn't show that. I miss IHeartMASN soooo much right now! :002_ssad:

Seriously though, I think Brian quietly plays a very important role in terms of being the "nice guy" who comforts the rookies when they struggle.

Did anyone else see My Perfect One rubbing Torres on the head and congraulating him in the dugout?

That was so adorable and sweet!!!:)

:SuN030:I love him!!!

Dear lord, I didn't know there was a sports message board on earth that had a smiley like that.

I was eating Utz before you were even thought of... plus, Alabama isn't South Carolina. (Dunno if that's good or bad, but it's true either way ;-)

Man where did I get South Carolina from? It even says AL in your location! Did you used to be an innkeeper or something in SC? Did I make this all up?

Man where did I get South Carolina from? It even says AL in your location! Did you used to be an innkeeper or something in SC? Did I make this all up?

I have a buddy that I work with from Georgia, and I always think he's from Mississippi. I'm always going, "Did you see Ole Miss won yesterday"?

He's not a big fan of mine.

Archived