vs. PADRES, 6/28

OFFNY

I did 15 hours in the air from Chicago to Hong Kong. That blew bad.

12 hours is my longest, but it involved a one hour layover followed by another 12 hour flight. The four movies on both flights were: Crocodile Dundee, Crocodile Dundee II, Crocodile Dundee III, and Big Momma's House.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iceland would be a COOL place to live! RIGHT on the Mid-Atlantic rift. The northern tip of it. Volcanoes and black sand everywhere.

I found out that if you fly to Europe on Icelandic Air you can spend up to 7 days in Iceland during your flight transfer (it is a tourism thing). I am tempted to do that the next time I go to Europe, it is like another vacation.

I think my longest flight is around 8 hours. My first time in Europe, I took a plane from I want to say maybe Frankfurt to Dulles. I've forgotten since the city we flew home in was one we didn't explore. It's a lot easier to endure a longer flight than it was in the past.

I think my longest flight is around 8 hours. My first time in Europe, I took a plane from I want to say maybe Frankfurt to Dulles. I've forgotten since the city we flew home in was one we didn't explore. It's a lot easier to endure a longer flight than it was in the past.

Mine is 5 hours from Norfolk to Dallas. I usually drive to travel

12 hours is my longest, but it involved a one hour layover followed by another 12 hour flight. The four movies on both flights were: Crocodile Dundee, Crocodile Dundee II, Crocodile Dundee III, and Big Momma's House.

I did 22 hours via train to New Orleans and 22 hours back this spring. Didn't sleep a wink either way. Still enjoyed it for the most part.

Mine is 5 hours from Norfolk to Dallas. I usually drive to travel

It took that long from Norfolk to Dallas? That surprises me. Dallas to Dulles felt like only a few hours when I flew home from DFW when I had a layover there last summer. I always bring my Kindle, iPod, and at least a couple books for travel.

Not sure where I read that - but I was mistaken. Brady Bunch was correct about the schedule:

Each team plays 19 games against each of its four divisional opponents. It plays one home series and one away series, amounting to six or seven games, against the 10 other teams in its league. A team also plays one of the divisions in the other league, rotating each year, with two opponents in a three-game home series, two in a three-game away series, and one with four games split between home and away. Furthermore, each team has an interleague "natural rival" (in many cases its counterpart in the same metro area) with which it plays two home games and two away games each year.

I found out that if you fly to Europe on Icelandic Air you can spend up to 7 days in Iceland during your flight transfer (it is a tourism thing). I am tempted to do that the next time I go to Europe, it is like another vacation.

Wow that's really cool! Don't figure I'll ever be to Europe again tho...

I did 22 hours via train to New Orleans and 22 hours back this spring. Didn't sleep a wink either way. Still enjoyed it for the most part.

Made the mistake of taking a train from NY to Seattle back in the mid 90's. 3 days in coach. I slept like crap, but man what a beautiful trip.

Archived