Sunday 5/4 Baltimore in Anaheim

Crazysilver03

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man! One day off work... since Tax Day... and they lose! ONE chance to see MY O's irt... and they frickin LOSE the game! Slap me in the face and slap my mama! Man! This team is like giving up on!

:(

Tough lost to a good team. A game that the O's really could have won with a better effort from the starting pitcher. Oh well, go get em next time.

Do not forget base running blunders by Ramon, Millar and Roberts(picked off twice)!!!!:eek::mad::eek::mad:

I have Shields in fantasy... All I'll say is.... :D
Man! One day off work... since Tax Day... and they lose! ONE chance to see MY O's irt... and they frickin LOSE the game! Slap me in the face and slap my mama! Man! This team is like giving up on!

:(

Karma ?

I agree, losing with only 5 runs on 15 hits by one run sucks! This is the kind of loss that reminds me of the old Orioles of years past. Its like they played themselves out of a win by stupid base running blunders. Even Dempsy and Davis are ragging on them right now in the post game. Trembley needs to get on them about the base running.

Roberts was clearly out in the first. It was close, but the Angels' replays showed it clearly.

Yeah it took a couple of replays but they finally got one with the best angle that clearly shows Roberts was in fact, out. That was a good call.

Archived