Sunday 5/4 Baltimore in Anaheim

Crazysilver03

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh, Ramon should be benched for that. That being said, that ball didn't carry at all, and for some reason the way that wall is built, I initially thought it was gone and bounced back onto the field.

Yeah it looked like the ball went out, but apparently it didn't. Still Roman needs to know better, and whats up with Millar? He should've been home from 1st as well. I mean there were 2 outs so he didn't have to wait for the ball to fall. Stupid mistakes that lose games.

I'm watching on gameday... was Ramon lolly-gagging around first or something?

He was in full home run trot mode until he got halfway between first and second and realized it was still in play. That's why you run at least 3/4 speed when you hit what you think is a homer until the ball actually clears the fence. This isn't the first time Ramon has been burned on this.

Ugh, Ramon should be benched for that. That being said, that ball didn't carry at all, and for some reason the way that wall is built, I initially thought it was gone and bounced back onto the field.

Gonna fine T-Bone while you're at it?

Yeah it looked like the ball went out, but apparently it didn't. Still Roman needs to know better, and whats up with Millar? He should've been home from 1st as well. I mean there were 2 outs so he didn't have to wait for the ball to fall. Stupid mistakes that lose games.

Probably just because he's slow as hell. He didn't make it home before they got Ramon.

Archived