Jimenez starts tonight.

Natty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Shelby Miller wasn't in AAA, I would argue that he would be the worse, with a 2-9 record.

Not sure, you can call somebody with a 5-9 record, the worst.

Yes, I know, you have extreme dislike for Ubaldo, I get it.

It sure seems like more of a hatred for Jimenez. I cheer for underdogs and he is

an underdog big time. There is not one Orioles player that I will hate on. I can't be

a fan of the O's and hate one of the players on the team. That just the way I am.

Others believe differently. And that's fine.

WHY? That's the question I have

I'm assuming they're trying to showcase him for a potential trade. That still doesn't make much sense though. What team would trade for Ubaldo based on one good outing against the worst team in the American League?

So what the O's are saying here....is that no matter how awful you are....you will always be given chances unless you're in the last year of your contract.

Buck is a total clown and clueless, I get it.

Roch had this tidbit:

Jimenez is 18-13 with a 4.39 ERA in 39 career starts on six or more days’ rest, and opponents are batting .234, the lowest average against him.

There's no possible way that Ubaldo has a bad night tonight. That's just not how baseball works.

We are -105 for this game so we're slight favorites.

I say Ubaldo will be in the 6th inning with 2ER given up, but will Buck pull him at the right time? Worley and Despaigne should both be available to go mulitple innings. I hope Buck pulls him and doesn't let this game get out of hand.

I'm assuming they're trying to showcase him for a potential trade. That still doesn't make much sense though. What team would trade for Ubaldo based on one good outing against the worst team in the American League?

I think a potential trade partner wants to see him throw. Maybe they are worried he is hiding an injury or something similar.

Archived