O's looking at Wade Miley (Acquired for Ariel Miranda)

ChipTait

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IIRC' date=' Astros were chasing pitches on the strikeouts. He wasn't good at all.

Hopefully, Miley can improve. Right now he looks like the 2nd worst pitcher on the team after Wilson.[/quote']

They're awful but how does Jimenez not make the top two? Four walks in three innings and he's been here stinking it up a lot longer than Miley.

Too bad we're stuck with him for another year. Ugh. Our starting rotation is starting to look like a crappy Mortgage-Backed Security at the height of the housing bubble. Nothing but "troubled assets," except for Tillman and maybe Bundy if he can stay healthy.

He stunk and it was an embarrassment out there as he said.

Ah... but he'll still cash his paycheck, and collect a full 9 million next year

If i was a conspiracy guy it almost seems DD has went out of his way to flush Angelo's money down the toilet

ever since he wasn't allowed to go to Toronto... or he just might be a really crappy GM

Too bad we're stuck with him for another year. Ugh. Our starting rotation is starting to look like a crappy Mortgage-Backed Security at the height of the housing bubble. Nothing but "troubled assets," except for Tillman and maybe Bundy if he can stay healthy.

Tillman, Bundy, and Gausman are three very good starters. I think if this team can build around them, next year won't look so bad. Miley, Ubaldo, and Gallardo are only here for a year and I suspect we'll have Sedlock ready to participate by the end of 2017.

I have less hope for Hunter Harvey, but I kind of thought Bundy would never start another game for the O's. I also never thought Tillman would ever be a good starter. I also thought Britton and Arrieta were total busts.

Next year Miley puts it all together. ;)

Archived