Crush has been really struggling at the plate the last month -- time for a few days off?

FanSince88

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has Davis looked at video from 2015 or 2013, and compared to his at bats this year? Is there a problem with his vision.

Maybe consider a sports psychologist? Need to do something. This could be a long 7 years. At the very least let Davis sit in the dugout tomorrow night.

In 2013 there weren't 5 guys standing on top of each other on the right side of the OF.

Has Davis looked at video from 2015 or 2013, and compared to his at bats this year? Is there a problem with his vision.

Maybe consider a sports psychologist? Need to do something. This could be a long 7 years. At the very least let Davis sit in the dugout tomorrow night.

Long term use of Adderall(or any strong stimulant) may cause blurred vision. Put on top of that his use of chewing tobacco. I think Davis may be stimulating himself into being strung out. Like the proverbial "Butter over too much bread". He's most definitely grinding the gears at this point.

Long term use of Adderall(or any strong stimulant) may cause blurred vision. Put on top of that his use of chewing tobacco. I think Davis may be stimulating himself into being strung out. Like the proverbial "Butter over too much bread". He's most definitely grinding the gears at this point.

Adderall is a hell of a drug, but Ritalin is worse. In some of the kids who were put on the stuff in the 90's, quite a few are now showing signs of early Alzheimers. Those kinds of drugs are scary, thank god I was never put on them.

I think you guys are reading too much into just a guy that is in between pitches right now and has holes in his swing. He's getting pitched too. He's so worried about getting that pitch down and in that he can't pull the trigger on FB's away. Pitchers are just executing scouting reports on him.

Just like when Melvin came out to talk to Hendriks and then Hendriks snaps off three nasty sliders to Trumbo. Hendriks had the confidence to throw those slider to Trumbo because he can't hit that pitch. Hitting a baseball is hard to do. Davis has no confidence right now.

Adderall is a hell of a drug, but Ritalin is worse. In some of the kids who were put on the stuff in the 90's, quite a few are now showing signs of early Alzheimers. Those kinds of drugs are scary, thank god I was never put on them.

That's sad to hear about the Ritalin(Vitamin R). You can only put the nervous system into high gear for so long. Before you get the law of diminishing returns. Ayurvedic medicine has stated this principal for many centuries now.

That's sad to hear about the Ritalin(Vitamin R). You can only put the nervous system into high gear for so long. Before you get the law of diminishing returns. Ayurvedic medicine has stated this principal for many centuries now.

My mother never put me on those meds for that reason, and that Ritalin makes you an absolute lifeless zombie.

Isn't like 40% of baseball on aderall? Davis is just the only Oriole we know about because he failed a drug test for it and it became public. I'm willing to bet we have at least 7 players on the roster that use it. In fact I'm blaming lack of team wide aderall use on why we aren't more patient at the plate.

Isn't like 40% of baseball on aderall? Davis is just the only Oriole we know about because he failed a drug test for it and it became public. I'm willing to bet we have at least 7 players on the roster that use it. In fact I'm blaming lack of team wide aderall use on why we aren't more patient at the plate.

Geez I hope not! I think the stuff is bad news especially if you take it and don't really need it.

It's funny, I said several weeks ago that Davis is horrible and that the contract we gave him will haunt us for years to come. I got in return that he's just in a slump. This aint no slump, he is horrible. He hits meaningless homeruns. Pay attention.

Archived