May 8th @ Royals

mdterps4life25

I am really proud of Danny tonight. Our offense still struggled. Ramon was unlucky tonight and could have broken out but it wasn't meant to be. Despite being 17-18 I think we are better than that. This road trip looks bad on paper but we played the two best teams in the west came out 1-5 with 2 extra innings losses and were just a few hits away from being 4-2 vs them. I still have faith that this team can be .500 or slightly better this year.

We are 4-25 with bases loaded but imagine when we get hot in that situation. We'll eventually come around with the timely hitting. Just have to hope the pitching is still there like it is now when we get to that point in time.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does it.

I am hereby officially on record as saying DCab has turned the corner. You can throw it in my face later if you want. Not saying he won't hit a rough patch, but I think this is it. IMO, he is now officially a different pitcher, just like I was waiting for, and hoping for, and sending him the occasional letter telling him to keep his chin up (which he probably never read).

That does it.

I am hereby officially on record as saying DCab has turned the corner. You can throw it in my face later if you want. Not saying he won't hit a rough patch, but I think this is it. IMO, he is now officially a different pitcher, just like I was waiting for...

we are 6-1 with him on mound, IMO when pitchers lead their teams to victories, they don't lose much.

I expect a good season out of him.

And tonight my friends proves why you don't give up on a young pitcher who can throw 96 MPH. DCab is our ace right now...what a great night for him. The confidence he has right now is unbelievable...what a diffrerent pitcher than we have seen the last couple of years. He gives me hope, and that is all I am looking for right now.

Archived