May 8th @ Royals

mdterps4life25

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good play by Boom-Boom. I think we're going undefeated the rest of the way after making this change at SS.

Well, once they lose a game, they need to send Bynum down and bring up Cintron. ;)

Billy Butler is from this awful suburb of Jacksonville where I live now. Awful because its got ridiculous traffic and no legitimate reason to ever go there even though my wife seems to find ways.

I hate his guts because of this fact.

Markakis lets the ball get by him then falls down and Gordon still only gets to second? I thought he was supposed to have decent speed. Of course I'm not complaining.

And yes, McNulty, I'm listening on the radio. I wasn't really paying attention to that commercial but I did hear the little brat's voice and feel my blood pressure go up a bit.

Billy Butler is from this awful suburb of Jacksonville where I live now. Awful because its got ridiculous traffic and no legitimate reason to ever go there even though my wife seems to find ways.

That's as good a reason as I've ever heard to hate a person! :D

Sprawl breeds evil. Does he still live there or was he just raised there against his will?

Tell us how you really feel.

Archived